OccupyStPaul OccupyStPaul

I like the song, but that title makes me question both your origins and your motives. o_0
Feel free to share that information, for marketing purposes. :P

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Damn, this is a fantastic track. o_0
Love the mood changes, keeps it uber fresh. I must say, I think this is my new favorite of your works.
Outstanding! :D

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

As awesome as always, more so due to the sufficient song length. I've always thought your songs were a little too short to really get down to as much as I'd like, and a few close friends of mine agreed. Also, as much as I love the song, changing it up a bit more would keep it fresher. message me if you'd like an example of what I mean. It's not as important in shorter songs, but at this length it becomes a slightly more pressing matter.
That being said, love it, keep up the good work. :)

=ElectronicHarvest= =ElectronicHarvest=

Simple, But Good

I liked it, but a bit more complexity couldn't hurt. ;)
Keep it up, always nice to hear something different now and again.

=Dirge of Electonix= =Dirge of Electonix=

Not bad...

It could use a bit more complexity, but it wasn't bad. I liked the part about halfway through though. That was nice.

The Good Old Days (Part 1) The Good Old Days (Part 1)

Jammin

The beat/bass in this song were pretty good, and very danceable, but the best part was the vocals, hands down. I love how you "scratched" em, that always sounds good. :D

thanks :D:D

Piano Vs Synth Piano Vs Synth

Nice.

Great job on this one man! I like the piano AND the synth. :)
Also, the choir adds a nice touch, and the bassline is solid and blends nicely.

mateya responds:

thx for the support, its great to hear possitive feedback :)

mateya - Blue Planet mateya - Blue Planet

Chill

That was a good song, very chill.I especially liked the part around 2:20, and especially the percussion at that part. You should add more like that to your songs in the future. :)

mateya responds:

wow im glad u liked it and thx for the review!

BellFucker's Lullaby BellFucker's Lullaby

Sehr Gut!

Love the bell sound, you did a fantastic job modifying it from Xiao-Xiao. The voice is suitably psychedelic, and makes a great transition to the second half of the song. I thought the second half was especially nice, and trippy to boot.
Also, about your frustration in coming up with good song titles...I feel you, man. I have the same problem. You're far better at it than me though.

cycerin responds:

Thanks. X] i've found that in coming up with song names, starting with a concept or an impression is usually the best

In Pursuit of Justice In Pursuit of Justice

Nice.

The beats and the orchestral sounds blend very well. Very, very nice.